Discover Your Best Golf
Explore simple strategies to elevate your performance and fun.
Please check here 2 hours before an event to see if there are any weather concerns or cancellations.
Curious about factors infuencing peak performance? Nicole's PhD in Exercise and Sport Science with a specialization in sport psychology and motor learning can help you. Discover strategies to strengthen focus, build confidence, manage emotions, and structure your practice so you can more easily take your game from the driving range to the golf course. To learn more:
Nicole Damarjian is a Class A LPGA Professional that has been teaching golf for almost 30 years, She was awarded "Top 50 Instructor in the LPGA" as well as ranked as a "Top Instructor in CT" by Golf Digest.
- TPI Levels I & II
- OPTI Golf
- Positive Coaching Alliance
- US Kids Level I
- American Development Model
- Colour Path Golf Level I
- LPGA*USGA Girls Golf
Nicole's love of the game is reflected in various leadership roles within the industry:
- Instructor with the LPGA Teacher Education Program
- Member of LPGA's National Teacher Education Committee
- Instructor with LPGA Leadership Academy for Girls
- Chaired the LPGA's Master Professional Committee for 10 years